|Net Worth:||$80 million|
|College:||Hurtwood House (a private performing arts college)|
|Full Name:||Emily Olivia Leah Blunt|
|Date of Birth:||February 23, 1983|
|Place of Birth:||London, England|
Frequently Associated With
Who is Emily Blunt?
Emily Blunt is a British actress known for her versatile performances in film, television, and theater. She was born on February 23, 1983, in London, England.
Emily Blunt gained recognition for her roles in various films, showcasing her acting talent and range. Some of her notable films include:
“The Devil Wears Prada” (2006) – In this comedy-drama, she starred alongside Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway.
“The Young Victoria” (2009) – Emily Blunt portrayed Queen Victoria in this biographical drama.
“Edge of Tomorrow” (2014) – She co-starred with Tom Cruise in this science fiction action film.
“Sicario” (2015) – Emily Blunt played the lead role of an FBI agent in this crime thriller.
“Mary Poppins Returns” (2018) – She took on the iconic role of Mary Poppins in this sequel to the original 1964 film.
“Oppenheimer” (2023) – She played Katherine Oppenheimer under the directorship of Christopher Nolan.
Emily Blunt’s performances have garnered critical acclaim and have earned her several award nominations, including Golden Globe Awards and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Emily Blunt’s Net Worth
Emily Blunt’s net worth is estimated to be around $80 million.
What we know about her:
- She was paid $4 million for her role as Katherine Oppenheimer in the movie “Oppenheimer” (2023). She, like many of the other A-list celebrities in the cast, accepted a much lower salary than she would normally command, for the chance to work with Christopher Nolan, a highly respected director. The movie’s overall budget was $100 million in total.
- Emily Blunt was paid $12 million for “A Quiet Place 2”.
- For “Jungle Cruise,” she made $10 million for her role. This is in contrast to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson who earned $22 million for his lead role.
- Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt’s movie, “Edge of Tomorrow,” grossed $370.5 million worldwide.
- Her and her husband, John Krasinski, owned a home in Los Angeles, that’s worth $6.5 million (sold to Kendall Jenner), a home in Ojai that’s worth $2.4 million (sold in 2017), as well as their current home in Brooklyn, New York that’s worth $16 million.
Emily Blunt’s Husband
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are one of Hollywood’s most beloved couples. They first met in 2008 and began dating shortly after. Their relationship quickly blossomed, and the couple got engaged in August 2009. They tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in Como, Italy, in July 2010.
Both Blunt and Krasinski have spoken fondly of each other in interviews, often highlighting their mutual respect and admiration. Their chemistry is evident not only in their personal lives but also in their professional collaborations.
In 2018, they co-starred in the critically acclaimed horror film “A Quiet Place,” which Krasinski also directed and co-wrote. The film showcased their on-screen chemistry and was a box office success. They reprised their roles in the film’s sequel, “A Quiet Place Part II,” which was released in 2021.
The couple has two daughters, Hazel and Violet. They often keep their family life private but occasionally share glimpses of their moments together on social media. Over the years, Blunt and Krasinski have supported each other’s careers and have become a symbol of a strong and supportive Hollywood relationship.