Have you been looking for a new mobile coverage provider that can help with your mobile service? Ensuring you’ve chosen the right mobile contract provider is highly important, but in many cases, it’s not clear where to turn. With this thought in mind, today, we’ve outlined some of the key things you need to know about Reach Mobile, including what it is, how much it costs, and how it performs compared to other mobile contract and coverage providers.
What is Reach Mobile?
Before we go any further, we first need to briefly define what Reach Mobile is. Reach Mobile is a Massachusetts-based mobile virtual network operator providing value-focused network coverage over around 135 different countries. The platform operates on the T-Mobile data network.
How Much Does Reach Mobile Cost?
The price of Reach Mobile services varies significantly depending on the type of plan required. The minimum price of plans with Reach Mobile starts from $20 per month on a single user line, and can go down as low as $16 per line, attainable starting with 5- and 6-user plans. Meanwhile, for unlimited data plans, prices cost $45 per month – roughly the same as many other competitors offering unlimited coverage.
Reach Mobile’s Best Fit & Unlimited Data Plans
|1 User||2 Users||3 Users||4 Users||5 Users||6 Users|
In addition to their basic plan prices, it’s well worth considering that Reach Mobile often provides several different discounts on the cost of its services. This can certainly help reduce the cost of your monthly phone bill, which is especially common for new customers – however, existing customers may get fewer bonuses and discount opportunities. See below for the latest promos that Reach Mobile has to offer.
Reach Mobile Ongoing Promotions
Currently, Reach Mobile is offering new customers $10 off any of the above phone plans for up to 3 months. You can use the promo code ‘REACH103’ at checkout to redeem this offer!
How Good is Reach Mobile’s Coverage?
The Reach Mobile platform is based on T-Mobile, which ensures that it receives relatively stable coverage. However, since it isn’t the platform’s network directly, there may be occasional connectivity fluctuations in high data usage scenarios, when T-Mobile’s direct customers will usually be prioritized over subsequent customers.
What Plans Does Reach Mobile Cover?
In terms of data provision, Reach Mobile generally provides unlimited talk and text and mobile hotspot coverage with all of its data plans. In addition, its international support ensures that long-distance calling and roaming is possible no matter where you are in the world (almost).
Limited Data Packages
Reach Mobile’s limited data packages vary in size between 2GB and 15 GB, and ordering multiple lines at once includes additional data as a monthly bonus. Each plan always comes with unlimited talk and text as standard.
Unlimited Data Packages
If you’re a regular data user, you might want to consider the Reach Mobile unlimited data package. Unfortunately, the unlimited data with this package is a little limited in terms of how much you can use since 4G and 5G are only available for the first 25 GB of data. Thereafter, unlimited data doesn’t run out, but it is limited to just 2G loading speeds, which are incredibly slow compared to what most people expect from their mobile data provider.
As such, if you are looking for a genuinely unlimited data package that won’t slow down, Reach Mobile may not be a good fit for you. However, if you don’t think you’ll truly need more than 25 GB of data in total, you’re good.
Pros and Cons of Reach Mobile
There’s a lot to love about Reach Mobile, and this certainly explains why so many people use the platform. However, before you decide whether or not Reach Mobile is the right platform for your needs, we’ve outlined some key pros and cons that could help.
The Reach Mobile platform is generally a good option for people looking for a simple mobile data plan. Some of the key strengths of the Reach Mobile platform include the following points:
- Pricing is affordable: While Reach Mobile isn’t the cheapest mobile data provider out there, it’s safe to say that they’ve definitely got affordable prices that aren’t overly expensive for users to afford.
- Customer support is supportive: The Reach Mobile customer support team is incredibly helpful, with past customers often praising the live chat system in particular. As such, if you have any questions about getting started with Reach Mobile, there are plenty of people who can help.
- Contract-free options: If you have a mobile device already, don’t worry – you don’t need to purchase a new phone directly through Reach Mobile to join the platform. Reach Mobile offers contract-free plans, giving customers and users greater freedom.
- Numerous deals available: One of the main benefits of the Reach Mobile platform, in addition to affordability, is the range of available deals. Since there are numerous deals available for new users, it’s possible to save money on your new plan easily.
- A broad range of data plans: Reach Mobile offers a broad range of data plans for customers to tweak their plans to their needs. These plans range from 2 GB to unlimited data for between one and six lines per plan. They also all come with mobile hotspot access, giving you greater freedom to choose.
- Unlimited calls and texts: Since all Reach Mobile plans come with unlimited text and talk, you won’t have to worry about getting in touch with loved ones.
- Easy to get started: Creating a new account with Reach mobile is incredibly quick and easy, making it much more practical to get started with your new mobile data plan.
While the Reach Mobile plans are often highly valuable for most casual mobile users, there are several key limitations that you should consider to decide on whether Reach Mobile is the right plan for your needs.
- Unlimited data is slow: Unfortunately, if you’re looking for a genuinely unlimited data plan, Reach Mobile is somewhat limited. While you won’t be capped on data usage per se, you will be capped to just 2G after you’ve used up your initial 25 GB allowance. This is incredibly slow to load, which could significantly impact your experience with the platform.
- Data speeds are variable: Since Reach Mobile doesn’t directly control its data network, there is always the possibility for data speeds to slow down at times of high demand. This is because T-Mobile’s main customers will likely be prioritized.
If you’ve been looking for a professional provider of mobile phone plans, Reach Mobile can definitely be a good option to consider. Working on the T-Mobile network, it’s relatively reliable, secure, and easy to use, and the variety of plans helps ensure that there’s an option to work for everyone. It’s not necessarily the cheapest provider on the market, but it’s also very competitively priced for the most part – making Reach Mobile a versatile platform to consider as part of your decision.